Ansons approved as an associate member of the Road Haulage Association
Ansons Solicitors are delighted to announce its approval as an associate member of the Road Haulage Association to compliment its expertise in the transport, logistics and haulage sector.
The Road Haulage Association (RHA) is the only UK trade association dedicated solely to the needs of UK road transport operators. It is the voice of the road haulage profession, a champion of its interests and a respected partner to the broader logistics community.
The membership is the latest in Ansons’ increasing presence in the Transport, Logistics and Haulage sector across a number of areas of practice:
- Corporate – the corporate team is experienced in transactions of all shapes and sizes, but has developed particular experience and expertise in the logistics, pallet network and haulage sectors. Whether its corporate restructuring, management buy-outs/buy-ins or refinancing, they are on hand to make it happen.
- Commercial – the commercial team is able to provide sensible commercial advice on all types of commercial agreements whether your business is involved in pallet distribution, general haulage, freight or warehousing. The team is experienced in drafting and negotiating all types of commercial arrangements including terms and conditions of supply or purchase, distribution agreements and agency agreements.
- Commercial Property – the team has specialist sector experience advising on acquisitions and disposals of commercial property, financing and re-financing, landlord and tenant lease negotiations, as well as all aspects of general estate management.
- Dispute Resolution – the team regularly assists clients with debt recovery, contractual or property disputes and breaches of contract within the sector. Often regarded as a last resort, our team can assist in achieving prompt payment or compliance with contractual obligations.
- Employment – our employment team are able to provide a number of employment products including employment law training, an employment ‘health check’, and/or ‘on-call’ retainer service which gives you a direct line to our employment team throughout the year to assist with any employment issues that your business faces.
Jamie Gill, associate director in the corporate department says “our firm is situated ideally across the Midlands, and our teams are able to service all types of client and are effectively placed to advise on all issues likely to effect logistics, haulage and transport businesses”.
If you would like to discuss any matters relating to Transport, Logistics or Haulage please get in touch with Jamie Gill, who can be reached on 01543 431185 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to be kept up to date with Ansons news please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter