Lichfield Office – Private Client
Full Time, Monday to Friday, 8.30 a.m. – 5.30 p.m.
Fee Earner Private Client Department –
Solicitor – Chartered Legal Executive 5 – 10 years PQ
Duties to include but not exclusive to:
- Preparation of Wills – simple and more complex containing trusts.
- Administering the Estates of people who have died. To obtain Probate/Letters of Administration (if there is no Will). If this is not needed because of the modest value of the estate we can help personal representatives with this.
- Inheritance Tax Planning – Lifetime
- Setting up Trusts
- Long term care – advising on safeguarding assets from Local Authority assessment, via their Wills.
- Lasting Powers of Attorney: Financial and Property & Health and Welfare – to give permission to nominated third parties to act on your behalf if you lose your mental or physical capacity.
- Court of Protection Deputy applications – for those who do not have capacity to make an LPA.
- Deputyship applications for an individual in relation to management of their legal and financial affairs.