LL.B. (Hons), Associate Director
01543 431 990
Experienced in a broad range of commercial property matters, Jonathan has a particular focus on advising developers, builders and land owners on residential and commercial development schemes. Jonathan’s clients include a FTSE 250 brewery, a number of regional house builders, and national care home providers.
Key specialisms include:
- land and development site acquisitions
- option agreements
- pre-emption agreements
- overages agreements
- re-finance of sites and property portfolios
- preparation of site set-ups for plot and unit sales.
Recent examples of where Jonathan has helped clients include:
- Circa £4milllion refinance of 600 acres of development land across the Black Country;
- Advising a developer on two large scale residential sites of 130 units and 250 units respectively in the West Midlands;
- Advising land owners on a gas peaking power station development;
- Advising a developer on a shell and fit out scheme site with a national supermarket chain;
- Sale of public house with overage;
- £1.5million investment purchase of business centre, subject to 20+ tenants.
In his spare time Jonathan enjoys travelling, seeing live music and following Aston Villa through thick and (more often) thin.