LL.B. (Hons), Solicitor, Director
Commercial Property and Regulatory Law
01543 267 191
Neil is an Associate Director in Anson’s commercial property and regulatory law teams.
Neil has a wide range of experience in real estate sale and purchases, leases, property litigation, agricultural law and regulatory law and waste law matters. He advises clients on:
- local council prosecutions;
- Environment Agency prosecutions;
- planning law and planning disputes;
- real estate disputes;
- factory and shop leases;
- agricultural sale and purchases;
- new housing developments;
- buying and selling houses; and
- land acquisitions.
- compulsory purchase matters
Neil’s recent experience includes:
- Successfully advising Canwell Estate Company Limited in a rent charge dispute in the Court of Appeal;
- Advising on the purchase of a multi-million pound agricultural land sale;
- Purchasing development sites;
- Providing property support to the firm’s corporate team in a multi million pound transaction involving over 50 properties; and
- Representing several local authorities to obtain injunctions prohibiting car cruising on the public highway.
Neil is Vice Chairman of Governors at Erasmus Darwin Academy and a qualified football referee.
In his spare time Neil enjoys walking and spending time outdoors with his family.